Penticton-Ikeda Sister City Society Committee
Here is the current committee membership of the Penticton-Ikeda Sister City Society:
- Lester Patrick - President
- Lorna Dawkins - Vice-President and Penticton-Ikeda Japanese Garden Liaison
- Bob Harvey - Past President and Treasurer
- Ross Axworthy - Past, Past President
- Carol Hayhurst - Secretary and Director
- Atsuko Patrick - Director
- Al Dawkins - Committee Member
If you have any questions about the Sister City Society, please email us at:
The Penticton-Ikeda Sister City Society encourages annual memberships, which are available to all interested people. Please join us in furthering the various projects between our two cities and countries. Our members regularly host our Ikeda visitors on a volunteer basis and membership and any other general funds we raise go almost exclusively to this cause.
Our fiscal year runs from April 1 to March 31 each year, and our membership fees are as follows:
- $25.00 per Family
- $15.00 per Individual
Donations to the Penticton-Ikeda Sister City Society and the Penticton-Ikeda Japanese Garden are also welcome. The Garden fund donations will be forwarded to the City of Penticton which will issue a tax receipt. The City, in cooperation with the Sister City Society, is using the garden donations for the ongoing maintenance of the garden.